- California nonprofit Corporation which supports other nonprofit groups. EIN: 46-2721650.
- Federal 501 (c)(3) (pending).
- Pro-Active in educating about state and federal regulations, license fees, restrictions and anything that affects our hobby.
- Instant electronic news blasts.
- Members enjoy free “General Liability Event Insurance” coverage.
- SCCCC members qualify for reduced Group insurance rates.
- Association of California Car Clubs member & links to other councils.
- Monthly General Meeting & Electronic Internet Master Calendar.
Those wishing to join the Southern California Car Club Council, Inc. as one of the fifty "Charter Members" may do so by downloading the Membership Form found on this page. Completely fill in the form and then send the completed form and a check for $50.00 to: Southern California Car Club Council
POB 21068, El Cajon, CA. 92021
The Southern California Car Club Council, Inc. meets on the second Tuesday of
each month at 7:00 pm. The council meets at Nicolosi's Italian Restaurant in the old downtown business district of El Cajon, CA. Nicolosi's address is 221 East Main Street. For those who like to enjoy a great Italian salad, sandwich, dinner or dessert please come early, (6:00 pm.)